What is metafit?
- metafit is a body weight only training system.
- 30 minute high intensity class.
- Challenging for all fitness levels.
- Standalone HIIT workout.
Why is metafit different?
- Time efficient.
- No kit required.
- Whole body workout.
- No choreography.
What is metafit training?
The Metafit workout aims to:
- Work major muscle groups functionally
- Deplete glycogen stores
- Create a metabolic disturbance
- Increase RMR
- Increase fat burning
How do we achieve this?
- Mobility warm up.
- A functional, 3D workout.
- A combination of strength, plyometric and core exercises.
- Incomplete rest periods.
- Periods of maximum exertion.
Why do we do this?
- Work big muscle groups functionally – To burn more calories in a short space of time.
- Deplete glycogen stores – To create a debt to the body which it has to replenish (uses energy to do this).
- Create a metabolic disturbance – The metabolism dictates how many calories we can burn.
- Increasing your RMR (Resting Metabolic Rate) – The best way to increase your fat burning potential.
- After a metafit workout your RMR will remain elevated for a minimum of 24hours.
Get fitter and healthier faster
- Improve oxygen uptake in your body
- Develop “work capacity” (i.e. the ability to tolerate a high level of intensity for a longer period)
- Improve insulin sensitivity
- Boost growth hormones
- Challenge the fast twitch muscle fibres —the fibres that are great for strength, power and looking good.
Why 30 mins?
- Could you work flat out for any longer than 30 minutes??
- HIIT requires short bursts of maximum exertion to failure. If it lasts longer than 30 minutes it is not HIIT.
- Quality not quantity
- Classes that last an hour must be based around endurance & aerobic training.
Contact for times
- Sunshine Coast, Redlands.
- Joe Morgan
- Email: email@example.com